lunes, 30 de julio de 2012

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION GLOGSTER

http://www.glogster.com/juanchilas/juanchilas/g-6lck1930il5sko70lj3fsa0

17 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you did such a great job, i really like you gloster is very interesting, the video was amazing because we can see other people talk in different idioms....congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. congratulations, you presented a summary of many features on your career, explaining the functions of administration and a video presenting the ideas of others about your career.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It´s really nice!!! congratulations my friend because into the presentation can see very well you career is very useful...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think your glogster is really interesting, because show us the strengths of your degree and the different paths that we can take.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. it's very interesting, this is another form to see your career, the presentation is clear and concise about like is it, it shows like is the form of work, and a personal look over it, the video is a great tool to improve the presentation, I really liked it..... Congratulations!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. the video works fine as a tool in order to get students into a school, it motivates the viewer, and makes you feel like you can achive every goal you have by studying the career they offer.

    i really liked the video , Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think this work is very clear and syntetic so I think that precisely what it is, and I learnt a little about your career, and is very well transfer the knowledge to each other because this is very helpful in working life.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Juan david, it´s a great job, even more since you were the first. Clear and concise. Congrats.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi Juan david, it´s a great job, even more since you were the first. Clear and concise. Congrats.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This is a interesting carrer. The best topic fo me is planning, because I think, planning is important in any work and for life

    ResponderEliminar
  12. All comments are precious, I just wanted to make a brief presentation of my career. Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. a job well done very interactive and enjoyable, the administration is explained as well, lets us know how, when and where to do things, well congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I like your pin board!! is very interactive, you have a good choice with your career!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I think that business administration is one of the great advances of modern society. The managers know what to do and how to make each new situation.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I think that business administration is more important than a rate yield, more important than a Utility. In your blog im not agree that you dont including the person like the most important resource or talent in the company but congratulation for this job and your carrer ... I feel heartburning jaja but this heartburning is good not bad .

    ResponderEliminar
  17. This is a good job and gives a brief description about the wonderful career that is administration, is very interactive and has a good presentation. Management is much more than corrupt officials and employees exploited, is a strategic vision and organized the organizations. This is my career and i love it.

    ResponderEliminar