Hello everybody!
This is a fantastic space in which everybody will have the opportunity to share some aspects about his/her career. Furthermore, you will foster your creativity, speaking and writing skills. Do not forget comment the others works. Enjoy it as much you can!
philosophy is one of the careers which appear from of humanity of beginning making questions about what we know and unknown with this career you become wise good job
philosophy leads to a series of questions that often have no answers, but God, the world and humanity are important aspects of this science that makes us delve into every aspect of life
It's a spectacular glogstes, you take 3 points very importants, I am surprised.... This carrer is very important because the thinker are disappearing... Congratulations!!!
Congratulations You made a good job. I liked because now the philosophy is very underestimated and you explain us your importance. This give us a explication a each of the things passed in history and everything have created the human nature.
I think that philosophy is very necessary to understand the world and man, if there is no philosophy there would be no questions to be human. Your blogster is too full! I really liked it!
i really like your glogster, the sound, the images! very creative. about your career i think that is very important to know this topics, because over the life you have questions that you need take the answers, and the philosophy is important for that. good luck
philosophy is one of the careers which appear from of humanity of beginning making questions about what we know and unknown with this career you become wise
ResponderEliminargood job
i truly respect phylosofy, it is a hard theme to study, the glogster was clear, and tried to show us the main subjects, it was a good glogster
ResponderEliminarphilosophy leads to a series of questions that often have no answers, but God, the world and humanity are important aspects of this science that makes us delve into every aspect of life
ResponderEliminarYour presentation is very interesting to show us different points of origin of philosophy and based ... well done!!
ResponderEliminarThis career is very interesting and difficult, because you need have mind strong to study the different points about the human origin.
ResponderEliminarNice career!!
philosophy is a world wide because it is in some very difficult issues to conclude as it is God, man and the world.
ResponderEliminarexcellent work congratulations.
It's a spectacular glogstes, you take 3 points very importants, I am surprised.... This carrer is very important because the thinker are disappearing... Congratulations!!!
ResponderEliminarCongratulations You made a good job. I liked because now the philosophy is very underestimated and you explain us your importance. This give us a explication a each of the things passed in history and everything have created the human nature.
ResponderEliminarI think that philosophy is very necessary to understand the world and man, if there is no philosophy there would be no questions to be human. Your blogster is too full! I really liked it!
ResponderEliminarSuch an excellent job! very creative, orginal and complete. Congrats!
ResponderEliminari really like your glogster, the sound, the images! very creative. about your career i think that is very important to know this topics, because over the life you have questions that you need take the answers, and the philosophy is important for that. good luck
ResponderEliminarSince I remember, Al the time I want to be a Philosopher. But I couln't be because not allways we can do what we want. My best for you in your carrer.
ResponderEliminar