martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

Glogster - Sara

http://www.glogster.com/saraoquendoc/the-lawyers-board/g-6lc2qnln9lq0ek58s3acba0?s=nameglog

15 comentarios:

  1. Excellent job, the info is very well organised. You show definitions, motto, components; it´s really complete. The video so appropriate. Thanks.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sara, your glogster shows love for your carrer. Congratulations, because passion and conviction are more important for been a good lawyer and use the law for help people to achieve their rights.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Congratulations!!! the video is so nice!! it´s very clear i like your career the good of your career is anyone at any time of life will need a good lawyer.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi sara

    excellent work, I really liked, is a very demanding profession. thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really liked the video, because it don't talk specifically about law, it talk about do the right and help people who needs you and the difference between wrong and right. talk about acept the consecuences of the things we do too.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. congratulations ...with lawyers we can be safe and we can achieve a life of integrity

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The law regulates relations in society, their presence is essential in society, but know their characteristics are very consistent in order to be implemented. the right is part of life, strict rules are necessary for healthy development....good job

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I loved the video and the commandments!! we need more truth!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You explained in a way that is an excellent lawyer, I think the law is very important to you and you will work to always do things the right way.
    congratulations very good Glogster.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You explained in a way that is an excellent lawyer, I think the law is very important to you and you will work to always do things the right way.
    congratulations very good Glogster.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. The regulation of society needs laws and you know how to take care of them. Political science are important because they promote a more just society .. regards

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I like soso much your blog cause says that everibody have something of lawyer and i agree cause in colombia for example is where more we have that be more equity than ever for this way create the aociety that we want.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Your blog was vey entertainig... I like the social component... if alls the lawyer thought so this society wolud be better.... This is very interesting. Congratulations!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. The lawyers in this society are very important due to the rights are constant attacked . I really liked your presentation is very nice and complete and I could see you love your career.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I think that to live by the rules because the rules are very important to establish an order, I also think it's wonderful that you associate the law with a life of integrity because human quality that will give you what you do.

    ResponderEliminar