lunes, 13 de agosto de 2012

Industrial Design by Alejandra Ramirez

http://www.glogster.com/alejargo/industrial-design-by-alejargo/g-6lbl9soeccau7c13b8kcsa0

10 comentarios:

  1. I like your carrer and your blog too. Before i had a way very diferent of the design but i have saw that is not only Draw or paint .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's very crazy.... and I love this, when you said that you take the ideas of all you see, this concept is very important, I like your blog... Congratulations !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The way you see your career, gives me to understand that objects that are created by industrial designers are full of stories and experiences, thoughts that project what people want to express to the world.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think the industrial design is very interesting, as it seeks new things that are functional and practical, not just striking.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The vision that you have about your career is very cute, I loved the design of your Gloster and I confess that you are a big help for we administrators. Good job congratulation!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Lovely design and nice photos. Maybe we need a bit more info about the career.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Very good, i think your glogster is very interesting and very organized. I really like the desing apart from been functional is beautifull.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. i like so much your career. for this career you need imagination and much creativity! congratulations. i really like your glogster.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. very good job, is a very interesting career, many skills are needed, the glogster is a very nice and complete,

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Beautiful things are pleasing to the eyes. Our aesthetic experiences with things are important part in our lives. thanks for the comfort of the design!
    Good job!

    ResponderEliminar