Hello everybody!
This is a fantastic space in which everybody will have the opportunity to share some aspects about his/her career. Furthermore, you will foster your creativity, speaking and writing skills. Do not forget comment the others works. Enjoy it as much you can!
it is very interesting how engeneering works with diferent subjects and diferent parts of our daily lives, a good engeneer, can change the world of course along with some other good professionals, thanks for the glogster.
I was not related to the topic of engineering, however I served to understand unknowns, engineering is basic to the transformation of metals, in what will be energy and other useful products for our life, good job
all engineerings are very difficult for me hahaha!! i'm not good with the algebra and physical. I admire especially this career because have a big responsibility. Great videos!!!
Science and technology have transformed the world because its main purpose is to make life easier for everyone. The engineers have done. congratulations.
Great glogster, it's very interesting that you speak of the different research groups... Because the engineering is global and this has of all... Congratulations....!!!! I really enjoy it
Hi daniel
ResponderEliminarwonderful work! it is an admirable career, is very concrete and synthesized Glogster.
congratulations!!!!!
you did such a good job, congratulations ...you must to study hard in this career and be so clever to use clean tecnology ...videos were amazing
ResponderEliminarit is very interesting how engeneering works with diferent subjects and diferent parts of our daily lives, a good engeneer, can change the world of course along with some other good professionals, thanks for the glogster.
ResponderEliminarI was not related to the topic of engineering, however I served to understand unknowns, engineering is basic to the transformation of metals, in what will be energy and other useful products for our life, good job
ResponderEliminargood job!!
ResponderEliminarthrough this presentation you show us how hard it is the engineering and the importance of this!!
all engineerings are very difficult for me hahaha!! i'm not good with the algebra and physical. I admire especially this career because have a big responsibility.
ResponderEliminarGreat videos!!!
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarScience and technology have transformed the world because its main purpose is to make life easier for everyone. The engineers have done. congratulations.
ResponderEliminarGreat glogster, it's very interesting that you speak of the different research groups... Because the engineering is global and this has of all... Congratulations....!!!! I really enjoy it
ResponderEliminarThe mechanical engineering has much to offer in the era that we are today. Good job and thanks for showing us that integrates your career.
ResponderEliminarIt seems very important what you say about science and technology and the contribution so large that it makes these mechanical engineering!
ResponderEliminar