jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Project Management and PMI

PROJECT AND PMI

If you are interesting in learn about Project Management I suggest to visite this link www.pmi.org. There find information about training, consulting, international certifications, books, blue prints, papers, etc.


Another website where there are much information about this topic is www.sistemas-expertos.com. This is our company website

You can know about International Certificátions and how we can help you
 http://www.slideshare.net/SEoperaciones/cmo-certificarse-pmp-capm

Don't doubt to ask me about PM


PERSONAL INFORMATION:

My fovorite song.




It's my cat: Naruto

12 comentarios:

  1. its good to know some web sites, to find information about what you do.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know the topic. but it should be interesting to learn many things that can serve for life.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Juan, it's really good information and very complete, but it doesn't match the task, which is a glogster.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The best of your glogster is Naruto. It's beatiful. Cats are funny and loving

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The best of your glogster is Naruto. It's beatiful. Cats are funny and loving

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The information that you give us is very interesting, I learned a little about the topic ... Thanks!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The topic about PMI is very interesting, as this organization certifies that someone is prepared to lead projects worldwide and has a guide called PMBOK, thanks for the info.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Good information. would have been interesting to see it in a Gloster.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. very complete your information and interesting. thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Project management is a very interesting but I find it very difficult so I really admire all that knowledge.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Personally, I admire your work and entrepreneurship, I think your company was very revolutionary at the time of its creation! and Naruto is very pretty!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I think it's a good job, and proposing some links and topics for us to understand what you do even if we have no knowledge more deeply: D
















    ResponderEliminar