jueves, 23 de agosto de 2012

Psychology - Lucía Rendón Botero



12 comentarios:

  1. It is a clean and calm glogster, i think your profession is very nice and help`full.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is very interesting to know the human being their attitudes, is a very full career for people with much heart and desire to help good job

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your career it's so interesting and so dedicated with the people with their behavior that it´s very important and vital to understand their problems and looking their solutions

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It reflects kind of a peaceful atmosphere.. good images and background music.. it could have had a bit more info though, but it's pretty good. Congrats.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think everyone needs something of phicology in their life, for a good relationship. I need a phicologyst for help me to understand my teenager son.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your carrer is very necessary to us, because we don't understand some things of our conduct... this carrer is very interesting... I like you blog ... !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lucia, your gloster is very beautiful! i like the psychology because i think it is a complement for different careers and a form of learn about the feelings and behaviors of men.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Psychology is a broad branch it seems to me very important part of human resource in the companies

    ResponderEliminar
  9. This is a wonderful Glogster. The sound, video and images are very appropriate. It is important to learn how the people think.
    Good efford!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. i like your career, and i like your glogster because you explain and clarifie everything about psycohology. that career is necesary for the human mind.
    good luck

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Lucia, for me your career is very difficult and interesting, because the mind of human is in constantly change and I admire so much this career. I liked your glogster!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Is very gratifying to see how people are able to analyze and understand other for help. I really like your work!!!

    ResponderEliminar