Hello everybody!
This is a fantastic space in which everybody will have the opportunity to share some aspects about his/her career. Furthermore, you will foster your creativity, speaking and writing skills. Do not forget comment the others works. Enjoy it as much you can!
Hi Naty, I think it's pretty good and well organized, you have the definition and a couple of aspects, but it's not clear what"seeks to achieve four objectives..." I hope you have learnt something new doing it. Thanks.
Hello teacher, All organizations seek to achieve four objectives: to growth, to profitability, survival and the sustainable development. The manager must facilitate the process for your fulfillment. Sorry for mistakes.
The administration today plays an important role, like the other professions in the use of renewable resources as you showed in the video, not only important development is also important is the conservation of the environment. Good Glogster congratulations.
Hi Natalia. I encourage ti look for diferentes means about your profession, that is, what is the right word between; Administration, Management, Direction o maybe in spanish "Gerencia", if you look for this I totally sure you will find interesting things in in your career.
Good job! the pricipals features in your glogsters is creativity and clarity ! I think the administration is one of the great advances of modern society. regards!
it's very interesting your carrer, I think that the administration is very important to generate more development in the society .... I like your blog.... Congratulations!!!
I like business management, it is one of the races that helps the country's economy remains high, it is very important to know how to run and how to run a business relationship with other cultures, other beliefs and above all different points of view
Hi Naty, I think it's pretty good and well organized, you have the definition and a couple of aspects, but it's not clear what"seeks to achieve four objectives..."
ResponderEliminarI hope you have learnt something new doing it. Thanks.
Hello teacher, All organizations seek to achieve four objectives: to growth, to profitability, survival and the sustainable development. The manager must facilitate the process for your fulfillment. Sorry for mistakes.
EliminarThe administration today plays an important role, like the other professions in the use of renewable resources as you showed in the video, not only important development is also important is the conservation of the environment.
ResponderEliminarGood Glogster congratulations.
great glogster, it was tide, and with general information, that shows us the basic things of your carrer. thanks
ResponderEliminarI think that ensure the needs of goods and services a company is very important to sustain the progress of society and the economy.Good job!
ResponderEliminarI like your glogster. the bussines administration is very important for the live!. good luck
ResponderEliminarat this time is critical to know how to manage a good economic development, was very complete with Glogster information congratulations
ResponderEliminarHi Natalia.
ResponderEliminarI encourage ti look for diferentes means about your profession, that is, what is the right word between; Administration, Management, Direction o maybe in spanish "Gerencia", if you look for this I totally sure you will find interesting things in in your career.
Good job! the pricipals features in your glogsters is creativity and clarity ! I think the administration is one of the great advances of modern society.
ResponderEliminarregards!
it's very interesting your carrer, I think that the administration is very important to generate more development in the society .... I like your blog.... Congratulations!!!
ResponderEliminarI like your glogsters images, are funny.
ResponderEliminarI like your glogster ... but I think lack organizational goals and yours maybe an opinion about the company, not only meanings.
ResponderEliminarI like business management, it is one of the races that helps the country's economy remains high, it is very important to know how to run and how to run a business relationship with other cultures, other beliefs and above all different points of view
ResponderEliminar