Hello everybody!
This is a fantastic space in which everybody will have the opportunity to share some aspects about his/her career. Furthermore, you will foster your creativity, speaking and writing skills. Do not forget comment the others works. Enjoy it as much you can!
very good job, the law is fundamental to relationships, to keep track of the powers and functions to develop equality and good management, good job I like
congratulations!! I see the same study sara and I repeat the comment I made to her "i like your career the good of your career is anyone at any time of life will need a good lawyer" it´s nice!!
The law and control are very important for the formation of societies, your information is very interesting and have highly relevant know about it. Good job
Your blogster is very informative, explains what role does the law and a lawyer in society and the contributions it can make from different fields of action. Very good.
congratulations! ...we need law to maintain order in our life and do not affect community life
ResponderEliminari agree, law is a tool to regulate society.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarvery good job, the law is fundamental to relationships, to keep track of the powers and functions to develop equality and good management, good job I like
ResponderEliminarcongratulations!! I see the same study sara and I repeat the comment I made to her "i like your career the good of your career is anyone at any time of life will need a good lawyer"
ResponderEliminarit´s nice!!
it´s an excellent career, we need more integral lawyers!!
ResponderEliminaryou refer to different fields of action of a lawyer, in my opinion they are all very important to help keep organized social groups.
ResponderEliminarcongratulations.
hi daniela
ResponderEliminarexcellent work, and i think it is a wonderful career, and I would like to study laws in the future, is a good complement to my job
congrats!!!!
I already have said that the regulation is very important for society. this glosgster is clear about points of operation the laws.
ResponderEliminarregards!!!
I like your glogstes, it's very clear and concise... you explain the areas of law.... this carrer is very important to the society... good luck
ResponderEliminarThe law and control are very important for the formation of societies, your information is very interesting and have highly relevant know about it. Good job
ResponderEliminarYour blogster is very informative, explains what role does the law and a lawyer in society and the contributions it can make from different fields of action. Very good.
ResponderEliminarSome interesting and useful definitions; clear view of branches. Thanks.
ResponderEliminar