Hello everybody!
This is a fantastic space in which everybody will have the opportunity to share some aspects about his/her career. Furthermore, you will foster your creativity, speaking and writing skills. Do not forget comment the others works. Enjoy it as much you can!
Economics is a very important subject because it works around resources of every kind,it is one of the most important social sciences, you can see how economics affect everything we do.
It's very interesting that you have shown the professional profile, I like the development and like the economist does it possible, those people are very important in the actuality , Congratulations...!!!
I think, the economy is very important in the country progress and in a companies progress and that the economist has to know everything about the market and demand for products to know that country is specialized product.
you see how economic are involved in all activity we do every single day, for that i think is important to know about this career and learn how it affects us.
think of a society without economy is impossible, our life revolves through the silver, wealth, and this branch allows us to control and positively distrubuir our products and services, our money to continue to generate more, very good job, congratulations.
This is a beautiful presentation that has lots of color, especially purple that is my favorite. My area of study is closely related to the economy and I think the appreciation gave you was adequate. This could be more interactive.
Very nice the presentation of your career. I think that is very important for people and businesses know how to manage business from the economic knowledge. good job!
Economics is a very important subject because it works around resources of every kind,it is one of the most important social sciences, you can see how economics affect everything we do.
ResponderEliminarthank you for the glocster
It's very interesting that you have shown the professional profile, I like the development and like the economist does it possible, those people are very important in the actuality , Congratulations...!!!
ResponderEliminarIt´s quite clear and well illustrated. It might have been better a bit more info though. But good try!
ResponderEliminarHello Daniela.
ResponderEliminarEconomics is a hard carrer . The word needs a good economics for Solve the problems the resources scarce and Its better distribution.
hi daniela!
ResponderEliminarexcellent work, I really liked your Glogster, this is a good way to learn a little about our classmates.
I think, the economy is very important in the country progress and in a companies progress and that the economist has to know everything about the market and demand for products to know that country is specialized product.
ResponderEliminarIt's a good glogste, I think that you explain very clear and short the basic of economy. Congratulations...!!!
ResponderEliminarGood job Daniela! I see you are very keen to pursue your career and be developing the skills required to be a good career in economics.
ResponderEliminaryou see how economic are involved in all activity we do every single day, for that i think is important to know about this career and learn how it affects us.
ResponderEliminarthink of a society without economy is impossible, our life revolves through the silver, wealth, and this branch allows us to control and positively distrubuir our products and services, our money to continue to generate more, very good job, congratulations.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarThis is a beautiful presentation that has lots of color, especially purple that is my favorite. My area of study is closely related to the economy and I think the appreciation gave you was adequate. This could be more interactive.
ResponderEliminarVery nice the presentation of your career. I think that is very important for people and businesses know how to manage business from the economic knowledge. good job!
ResponderEliminar