Hello everybody!
This is a fantastic space in which everybody will have the opportunity to share some aspects about his/her career. Furthermore, you will foster your creativity, speaking and writing skills. Do not forget comment the others works. Enjoy it as much you can!
I understand what you say your blog is designed to clearly because you are interested in your career, and learn important concepts for mechanical engineering.
the different thematic you showed us, are very strong points in the engineering, the most important is knowing how to combine all for excellent products.
I had not idea of all elements that are included in your career, good informacion, I can see that you know about your area. I like your job but this could be more attractive.
Mechanical engineering is a interisting carrer. I think that you have been very creative for work in this and your glogster is creative. Congratulations!!!
I understand what you say your blog is designed to clearly because you are interested in your career, and learn important concepts for mechanical engineering.
ResponderEliminarthe different thematic you showed us, are very strong points in the engineering, the most important is knowing how to combine all for excellent products.
ResponderEliminarI had not idea of all elements that are included in your career, good informacion, I can see that you know about your area. I like your job but this could be more attractive.
ResponderEliminarExecellent video and design. Very well organized. Thanks.
ResponderEliminarI love you video. I think you chose a desing that fits your carrer perfectly, every thing was well organized, the info was accurate and it was fun.
ResponderEliminaris a very interesting career, but from my point of view is complicated.
ResponderEliminari like your presentation and the video, vey complete. thanks
although it has to do with my career, I like mechanical engineering, I think it must have many skills, overall I liked the Glogster and content.
ResponderEliminarHi Santiago. Your profession is very nice. I think mechanical engineering can built another world maybe better.
ResponderEliminarWell for the Glogster. He allowed me to discover important aspects of your career. this is a very nice career!
ResponderEliminarMechanical engineering is a interisting carrer. I think that you have been very creative for work in this and your glogster is creative. Congratulations!!!
ResponderEliminari like your glosgster cause u show the car industry and how the innvotion is ther principal element in your carrer.
ResponderEliminarI love this race, besides having studied three semesters, fascinates me and I think it is too full, besides having a lot work scope
ResponderEliminar